1. All clients shall be accommodated regardless of time or circumstances.
2. Every client shall be entertained within the first three- five minutes of his/her arrival at the office.
3. No client shall be turned away without properly explaining the reasons or circumstances
4. No client shall be turned away just because it is break time, lunch time or closing time.
5. No client shall be made to wait beyond the reasonable period when concrete action can not be made, nor shall be made to return again repeatedly without receiving concrete results.
6. Client follow-up by person or by call shall be courteously and properly entertained at all times.
1. Wear proper uniform and IDs at all times.
2. Deal with every client with courtesy, compassion and sympathy.
3. Take time to listen to client’s complaints or problems raised and act accordingly.
4. Maintain professional behavior when dealing with clients at all times.
FEEDBACK AND REDRESS MECHANISM
Any personnel from this office who commits any infractions in the performance of their official duties shall, after initial investigation by the Unit Head together with the Internal Audit and Personnel Staff, be endorsed to the management for disciplinary action that is in accordance with MSI Personnel Manual.
Foy your feedback, comments, suggestions and needs, please call our attention by:
- Visit our Head Office at 12F SyCipLaw Center, 105 Paseo De Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Talk to the staff of the Office of the Pres-CEO/General Manager at Tel. (02) 893-9369/ 893-9376
Thank you for assisting us to continuously improve our service.